The workshop aims to establish a platform for exchanging ideas in recent innovations and trends in sub-5 nm nanofabrication and characterization techniques by bringing together scientists and researchers from multidisciplinary areas of engineering, physics, chemistry, and biology for seeking a path forward towards advancing 3D nanofabrication, additive manufacturing, and nano-electronic devices. The workshop will highlight the science and technology at the cross- roads of quantum phenomena and bio-inspired materials.
In particular, the following topics will be covered:
- Nanofabrication and advanced nanomanufacturing techniques
- Single molecule sensing and manipulation
- Advanced electron microscopy and scanning probe microscopy techniques
- Bioinspired materials and devices, DNA origami
- Synchrotron and neutron-based nanoscale probes
- Quantum materials and devices, and quantum information processing
Information about the workshop, agenda and registration, can be found on the Midscale Research Infrastructure Workshop website.