The Department of Physics and Astronomy at MU offers a series of online physics courses, that fulfill regular degree requirements both at MU and at other secondary and post-secondary institutions. In addition to standard algebra-based and calculus-based physics courses that include an online laboratory, we offer a general education course (astro 1010) as well as an upper level physics courses (phys 3150).
This courses are 100% online and you can take them from anywhere you are during summer. The online physics courses include recorded lectures and tutorial problems, online laboratories, and online assessments. For more information about these courses, please contact their instructors (see myZou for instructor name and email)
- Intro to Astronomy (astronomy 1010) - satisfies general education requirements in Physical Sciences
- College Physics I (physics 1210) - algebra based physics
- College Physics II (physics 1220) - algebra based physics
- University Physics I (physics 2750) - calculus based physics
- University Physics II (physics 2760) - calculus based physics
- Introduction to Modern Physics (WI) (physics 3150) - two sections, one is WI